Follow Us @soratemplates

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

SAVING HOURS IN YOUR DAY!

I am going to let you in on a couple Social Media secrets that I have recently come across that literally have been saving me hours each day keeping up with my Social Media accounts. There are many different platforms that one can use however, basically we all have one thing in common. We have information that we would like to share with as many people as possible each day. For years I have been using the top resources for this media such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and for my business I use Etsy. These have become a daily partnership between user and platform and we often find ourselves missing out on daily activities because we must post, update, blog and then think about tomorrows strategy for the same thing all over again.

With all this said, I can honestly tell you that even though I have lost years of my life going through the same steps to get my point across, I have never found a program that offers exactly what I needed to fulfill my basic needs as a business owner.
My needs are not vast, indeed they are very limited yet with all the knowledge we have that runs through our internet, no one had come up with a solution to scheduling information that contains graphics. Yes, there had been programs that would send out your information in a tweet, programs that would schedule these tweets and then of course programs that would do all that and hold your graphics for further use.
For all this the prices have been outrageous! While remembering that this is not what I want nor need, I went on a quest for a solution and after what I felt was an eternity I found the solution and I am going to share it with as many people as I can.

The solutions are Buffer.com & Bulkpublish.comnot to be confused with Bulkpublishing.com which I had the misfortune of doing in the beginning which caused, I might add, some delays in setting up my accounts.





Now, let’s talk about what is on everyone’s minds when they jump into a new adventure within the business world, “how much is this going to cost me”? You’re in luck because not only have I brought you the solution, I most likely will be saving you money.
Buffer offers a few different avenues for setting up the type of account that best suits your needs. They of course have a “Free Trial”, then the “Awesome Plan”  finishing by offering their “Business Plans”.

Now, you must also have a Bulkpublish account which at the moment is being offered at an “early bird discount of 50% on all plans for Beta users” while in Beta. You will not be charged until the program rolls out and you will be notified one month before this happens. By clicking here you can view the price table of what pricing will cost after the Beta has come to a conclusion.

Some useful information that I am sure you already know but can really make a huge difference when setting up your marketing strategies:


Scheduled Posts with Inline Images
Science tells us that images in posts get 18% more clicks, 89% more favorites, and 150% more retweets. This drives higher engagements easily. 
So, there you have it! Since finding this solution I have tracked my ability to use the hours saved by pumping up my marketing in areas that had been lacking due to time restraints. I have found that within a few short weeks I have increased sales across the board.
What do you have to lose, if it worked for me, and you can ask anyone,  at times I can be difficult to please. Never again will I have to manually place an image in a post!



I am sure I have your attention however there is just one more little goody I want to share. You can not only connect and schedule your postings within more than just one social account; you can also have more than one connected Team member within your company. So, while posting in your Twitter account another team member can be posting within Facebook and so on. Yet, you can also be publishing these posts within different social accounts at the same time just by clicking a button!
I have now been on my new Social Media journey for almost a month and can honestly say, "It has changed my life".
If I have given you information that has been beneficial in your daily work week, please let them know I sent you their way!

~Sherri Hill~

September 2015


Buffer + BulkPublish = Awesomeness for Pro Publishers!


Disclaimer:

Buffer and BulkPublish

BulkPublish is not owned or operated by Buffer. BulkPublish is a companion tool for professional publishers who use Buffer. BulkPublish leverages Buffer's infrastructure for scheduling your posts. Therefore, all limits set by Buffer's plans apply to your BulkPublish accounts. If you are hitting limits on your Buffer, consider checking out their Awesome Plan or their Business Plans.








No comments:

Post a Comment