Follow Us @soratemplates

Saturday, August 15, 2015

TREE OF LIFE RING ~ I HAD TO SHARE...AWESOME!



I just purchased this ring from Zulily.com and just had to share with all of you because it is the first item I have purchased from them.

Even in our store our "Tree of Life" items sell like hotcakes and this ring is with this as it's focal, a design very unique I must say; and the cost was only $16.99 for and crafted in Rose Gold. I believe this is an 80% discount.

Here is the link to the ring:
http://www.zulily.com/p/rose-gold-tree-of-life-ring-144308-29732589.html?pos=33&bid=4454&ref=brand

They also carry a few different items with this theme.

I am not sure the item will still be available when you see this post because as you know, Zulily only keeps items in stock a short time so they can offer savings up to 90%.

They even offer a $15.00 credit if someone you invite to their store buys something using this code: http://www.zulily.com/invite/shill7423 which is my personal shopper code. If you purchase something you will also receive one.

I am willing to offer a "FREE" contest entry to anyone who uses my Zulily code when purchasing something in their store. Just send me an email if you do and I will place another entry into the contest.

Just for some history...."Tree of Life"


The concept of a tree of life has been used in biologyreligionphilosophy, and mythology. A tree of life is a common motif in various world theologies, mythologies, and philosophies. It alludes to the interconnection of all life on our planet and serves as a metaphor for common descent in the evolutionary sense. The term tree of life may also be used as a synonym for sacred tree.
The tree of knowledge, connecting to heaven and the underworld, and the tree of life, connecting all forms of creation, are both forms of the world tree or cosmic tree, according to the Encyclopædia Britannica, and are portrayed in various religions and philosophies as the same tree.